After our July meeting we will have our monthly photo activity and we’re visiting the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum in Campo. They have an impressive collection of steam locomotives, diesel engines, and much more! Admission to the museum is free, but they do rely on donations. Our monthly activities are open to the public and not restricted to club members. Hope to see you there!
- Pacific Southwest Railroad Museum
- Address: 750 Depot St, Campo, California 91906
- Date & Time: Saturday, July 21st, 9am – 11am
- Fastest route from most San Diego locations is via I-8 (CA-94 is a slower & more winding road)
- Look out for our club president Steve Cirone & friends!