Join us for our November Activity: a cellphone-only photo stroll at Belmont Park – it is pure coincidence of course that our monthly meeting is about cellphone photography with Lightroom CC. 😉
- Location: Belmont Park, 3146 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
- Date: Saturday, November 17th, 2018
- Time: park/arrive ~2 PM, open end (we’re near the beach and sunset will be around 4:45 PM, just in case)
- Meet: group photo at meeting point #43 (see park map #1 below), 3pm!
- Parking: all around the park, see map #2, further down
Map #1 – Meeting Point
Here is the map of Belmont Park with our meeting point. Please scroll down for the map of parking locations.
Map #2 – Parking
Hope to see you there!
The Photo Section of the Sierra Club San Diego Chapter began in 1984 and has grown to be among the largest photo clubs in San Diego County. Our members are artists, travelers, humanitarians, and conservationists. We support most genres of photography and welcome new members to our group.
Photo Section meetings are held once a month between January and November, with additional club activities throughout the year. For more information, please visit our club calendar page.