May has begun and it’s time for another photo quest! After April’s theme “Obstacles” it’s getting even more obscure, because…
It’s All A Blur!
…is the theme for May 2019!
Here are some blurry ideas on how to (technically) interpret this month’s theme:
- Motion blur – moving subjects, photographed with a slow shutter speed (camera static on a tripod)
- Camera panning – tracking a moving subject with the camera & slow shutter speed, rendering non-moving areas blurry
- Camera blur – intentionally moving the camera during the exposure (see image below)
- Lens blur – zooming in or out with a zoom lens during the exposure
- A combination of some or all of the above…
- …or whichever way you interpret this month’s theme!
No blurry concepts please! 😉
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- Your photo must be made between now and May 31st, 2019
- This is a members only activity
- A link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox
- Only one submission per member, please
- give your submission a descriptive filename (optionally, add title & caption via IPTC fields)
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook group.