For our April 2019 photo quest, we picked a broad topic that should give everyone plenty of ways to interpret it – the caveat being that you can submit only ONE photo as your submission to our photo quest – and the other that you’re photo must be made in April 2019, of course. The theme is:
Think about all the things that can be an obstacle, and in which way. If you have an idea, think about how you can best convey this idea in a photo. We’re looking forward to everyone’s interpretation and creative expression!
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- Your photo must be made between now and April 30th, 2019
- This is a members only activity
- A link to submit your photo will be in your email
- Only one submission per member, please
- give your submission a descriptive filename (optionally, add title & caption via IPTC fields)
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook group.