For our April 2019 photo quest, we picked a broad topic that should give everyone plenty of ways to interpret it – the caveat being that you can submit only ONE photo as your submission to our photo quest – and the other that you’re photo must be made in April 2019, of course. The theme is:
Think about all the things that can be an obstacle, and in which way. If you have an idea, think about how you can best convey this idea in a photo. We’re looking forward to everyone’s interpretation and creative expression!
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- Your photo must be made between now and April 30th, 2019
- This is a members only activity
- A link to submit your photo will be in your email
- Only one submission per member, please
- give your submission a descriptive filename (optionally, add title & caption via IPTC fields)
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook group.
The Photo Section of the Sierra Club San Diego Chapter began in 1984 and has grown to be among the largest photo clubs in San Diego County. Our members are artists, travelers, humanitarians, and conservationists. We support most genres of photography and welcome new members to our group.
Photo Section meetings are held once a month between January and November, with additional club activities throughout the year. For more information, please visit our club calendar page.