Just like in previous years, we’re asking our members to go through their photos that they made during the course of the year to pick their single ‘best’ or ‘favorite’ image of the year.
The photo where everything came together: timing, light, a moment, the unexpected, the anticipated; the photo where the idea worked out, the planning was fruitful, the photo that has the most meaning, that captured a most memorable moment… whatever it is that makes that particular photo “THE ONE.”
- Go through your photos from 2021 and find “The One”
- Deadline December 31, 2021, 11:59 PM
- Send files ONLY in JPEG format, using sRGB color space
- PLEASE give your submission a descriptive filename and/or add add title & caption via IPTC fields
(put your name and the title of your image into the IPTC caption field!)
- Color, black & white, film, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- No digital art/compositing
Before you submit your images, please take a look at our guide on file names, format, titles, metadata. We expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws and distractions: have fun, but honestly self-evaluate. Take pride in your work!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask — simply leave a comment below.
Our monthly Photo Quest is a members-only photographic scavenger hunt. Current members will receive a submission link in their email with the theme announcement, at the beginning of each month.