After our fresh start into 2021, we continue our monthly photo quests and here’s the next theme:
Four? Four what?! That’s up to you! We don’t want to influence your creativity in any way so there is no example photo here, no ideas either to start from either. Think of something that interprets the theme uniquely, your way, photographically.
The monthly photo quest is a members-only activity. If you want to take part, you must be a 2021 member. Our memberships run for the duration of the calendar year — join early! 😊
Join the SCPS / Renew Your Membership
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives!
- Your photo MUST be made between now and February 28th, 2021
- This is a members only activity (a link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox)
- Only one submission per member, please (not four!😂)
- Give your submission a descriptive filename and/or add add title & caption via IPTC fields
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
We expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus & sharpness, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.).
Have fun, but also take pride in your work!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask — simply leave a comment below.