Normally, we ask our members to make a new photo specifically for our photo quest – get out and get the creative juices flowing, accept a little challenge, do something outside of your comfort zone, stay active as a photographer – all that. For this month’s photo quest though, we want you to go back into your archives as far as possible. We’re calling it…
(because #throwback was already taken;-)
For our first archive dive, we’re looking for your Tree Photos. Go back into your archive as far as possible (ideally, at least 10 years). Find the oldest photo of a tree that you still really like (obviously) in your archive, and send it to us.
- Photo must be of a tree! (yes, really)
- Ideally, your photo should be from 10 or more years ago
- If you picked up photography only more recently, use the oldest photo you can find!
- Please include THE YEAR that the photo was made in the title, caption, and/or filename!
(title and caption can be set in Photos, Lightroom, Windows Explorer, Mac OS Finder, etc.)
- One submission per member / members only (submission link in your email)
- Send JPEG files, sRGB color space
- Deadline June 30th, 2020
We expect technically solid photographic work without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask – simply leave a comment below, or ask in our member forum.