Just like last year in June, we’re doing an “archive dive” edition of our monthly photo quest — we’re asking our members to dig deep and find the oldest photo that fits the theme “Waves” in their archives. The older, the better!
- Find the OLDEST photo with WAVES in your archive (that you’re comfortable to share, of course)
Even if it’s an old photo: we expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws
- this is a members only activity (members receive the submission link via email)
- Only one submission per member, please.
- PLEASE give your submission a descriptive filename and/or add add title & caption via IPTC fields
(put your name and the title of your image into the IPTC caption field!)
- Color, black & white, film, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask — simply leave a comment below.
The monthly photo quest is a members-only activity. If you want to take part, you must be a 2021 member: