Happy June, everyone! After our wildly successful 😜 theme “Cool” in May, we’re hoping to motivate our members once more to make photos for our monthly Photo Quest, with this month’s theme… STRIPES.
As usual, we do not want to influence you with any pre-conceived ideas so there’s no example photo, no hints or suggestions… feel free to interpret this theme with cleverly thought out ideas or spontaneous sightings that match the theme!
- MAKE A NEW PHOTOS for the quest – no digging in the archives!
- Your photo MUST be made in the month of June 2022
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter
- Send high-res JPEG files, good quality, sRGB color space
- No digital art/compositing
Before you submit your photo: please take a look at our guide on file names, format, titles, metadata. We expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws and distractions: have fun, but honestly self-evaluate. Take pride in your work!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask — simply leave a comment below.
Our monthly Photo Quest is a members-only photographic scavenger hunt. Current members will receive a submission link in their email with the theme announcement, at the beginning of each month. If you want to participate, please join the Sierra Club Photo Section.