March 2021 is here and we continue to challenge our members to get out and make a photo for our monthly photo quest. Here’s the next theme:
We don’t want to influence your creativity in any way so there is no example photo here, no ideas either to start from either. Think of something that interprets the theme uniquely, your way, photographically.
The monthly photo quest is a members-only activity. If you want to take part, you must be a 2021 member. Our memberships run for the duration of the calendar year — join early! 😊
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives!
- Your photo MUST be made between now and March 31st, 2021
- This is a members only activity (a link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox)
- Only one submission per member, please.
- PLEASE give your submission a descriptive filename and/or add add title & caption via IPTC fields
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
We expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus & sharpness, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.).
Have fun, but also take pride in your work!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask — simply leave a comment below.