The year 2019 is slowly coming to an end but we’ve got two more months and two more photo quests to go. The theme for November is “Waiting” and as usual, you’re free to interpret the theme photographically.
Don’t let the example photo below limit your imagination and restrict your interpretation of the theme. “Waiting” doesn’t have to be limited to waiting for a bus, train or plane. Be creative! What are you waiting for? 😉
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- Your photo must be made between now and November 30th, 2019
(submissions that weren’t made within the quest’s time frame will be discarded without notice)
- This is a members only activity (a link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox)
- Only one submission per member, please
- Give your submission a descriptive filename (ideally, add title & caption via IPTC fields)
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
We expect technically solid photographic work without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.).
As usual, this is not a competition. From your submissions though, our curator (vice-chair Alexander S. Kunz) will hand-pick up to three photos that interpret the theme best. The better the expression of the theme in your photo, the higher is the chance that it will be featured as an “Editor’s Pick” at our meeting the following month.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook group.