November is here! Which means it’s time for a new monthly photo quest. The theme this month is “Iconic San Diego”. San Diego has plenty of “iconic” locations and landmarks and we want you to get out with your camera and make a photo the one that is the most iconic – to you!
Is it the California Tower in Balboa Park, or perhaps the Lily Pond? The USS Midway? Crystal Pier, or Scripps Pier? Broken Hill at Torrey Pines, or Flat Rock down at the beach? The “potholes” at the tidepools of La Jolla’s Hospital Point? The skyline of downtown, from the Coronado Ferry Landing, or Hotel Del? Or perhaps for you, it is Iron Mountain or El Cajon Mountain? There’s a lot to choose from here!
The rules, as usual:
- Make a new photo for the quest, between now and November 30th, 2018
- No digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- This is a members only activity
- A link to submit your photo will be in your email
- One submission per member!
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook community. Otherwise: have fun exploring San Diego’s icons, and good light!
To see what others are photographing for our monthly quest, here is the gallery with the submissions from the October quest: Square.