The theme for our October 2020 photo quest is “Spooky“. Just like in September, there will be no example photo and no hints on how to potentially interpret the theme – we do not want to prime or influence anyone’s creative mind and vision but… come on, “spooky?” How hard can it be to come up with a photo for that theme, in October?! 😅 We’re expecting lots of submissions, people!
- Make a new photo for the quest – no digging in the archives!
- Your photo MUST be made between now and October 31st, 2020
- This is a members only activity (a link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox)
- Only one submission per member, please
- Give your submission a descriptive filename and/or add add title & caption via IPTC fields
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
We expect technically solid photography without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus & sharpness, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.). Have fun, but also take pride in your work.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask – simply leave a comment below, or ask in our member forum.