New month and new chance to win absolutely nothing in our monthly photo quest – except for the incredible experience of getting out with your camera, thinking creatively, and making a photo for the quest in which you interpret the theme! Which should be its own reward, of course. On top of that though, your photo will get featured in the gallery of submissions that we post once the quest is complete (and the month is over). Does that sound awesome? Are you in? This months theme:
Needless to say: your photo doesn’t have to be in the square format – but a square should play a center role in your photograph. In which way it does that is entirely up to you!
The rules, as usual:
- Make a new photo between now and October 31st, 2018
- No digging in the archives! Get out with the camera!
- This is a members only activity
- A link to submit your photo will be in your email
- One submission per member!
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook community. Otherwise: have fun, don’t be square, and good light!