Just like last year, we’re ending the “photo quest year” of 2019 with a special theme: your favorite photo from 2019. We know it’s almost impossible to pick just one single image – that’s why you have time until December 31st to go through the photos you made in 2019, and pick that single “best” or “favorite” one! 😉
- Your photo must be from 2019
- This is a members only activity (a link to submit your photo will be in your email inbox)
- Only one submission per member, please
- Give your submission a descriptive filename (ideally, add title & caption via IPTC fields)
- Color, black & white, DSLR, mirrorless, phone… doesn’t matter, but please…
- no digital art/compositing
We expect technically solid photographic work without obvious flaws (take care of accurate focus, proper exposure, balanced composition, keep your work free from digital processing artifacts like halos, sensor dust, etc.).
As usual, this is not a competition. From your submissions though, our curator (vice-chair Alexander S. Kunz) will hand-pick up to three photos and show them at our January meeting, before introducing the January 2020 photo quest theme.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our Facebook group.
The Photo Section of the Sierra Club San Diego Chapter began in 1984 and has grown to be among the largest photo clubs in San Diego County. Our members are artists, travelers, humanitarians, and conservationists. We support most genres of photography and welcome new members to our group.
Photo Section meetings are held once a month between January and November, with additional club activities throughout the year. For more information, please visit our club calendar page.